Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Winnie Skating

Welcome back to Irene's Card Creations. I am here today to share details on one of the creations I made for the recent HSN (Home Shopping Network) Show showcasing the new Polkadoodles Kits!! I really loved these HSN Kits.
The HSN Kit I used on my project is called Little Darlings Winnie Holiday Polkadoodles Stamp Kit with Paper Pack it come with 6 rubber stamps and 32 sheets of 6X6 paper. It is all inside of a beautiful storage box.
the image I used is called Winnie Skating..
I used the Creative Basic Pierced Oval die set
and
LDRS Creative Gilded Doily die


I purchased this mini calendar and thought this would be perfect together to sit on your desk for the holidays.


Colored with Copic Markers
G99,94,24,21
E42,44,47
R05,14,24,46
B91,93
E000,00,11,51, E04

No comments :

Post a Comment