Monday, June 1, 2015

Film Strip #1 6-1-2015

I decided that since so many people ask me about different colors combo's I use, that I would do up some filmstrip color combo's using artbymiran images..
 
My twin sister (Corinne) is doing them also AND my Friend, Lisa Nelson, is doing them with Colored Pencils and giving the colors she uses.. so you can get quite the variety..
 
We will put these out every few days, so please keep coming back to check them out and make sure you go grab Corinne and Lisa's too.. all you have to do is click on their name.. you can print these or just save them in a folder so you can go back and look.. First one we are doing is called Number One.
 

 
You can find this digi over at Art By MiRan.
 
Thanks for stopping by and  hope you keep coming back.
 
Let me know how you like our "Film Strips".
 
 
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment