Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Turkey Day

Well, this is for Thanksgiving.  Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.
Being Thankful is something we all tend to forget and I am
so thankful for soooo many, many, many things.
I have 5 absolutely wonderful kids (all grown up now), a warm house to live in,
a wonderful church and church friends, great friends I have met on fb
and the scrapbooking/crafting world, a job, good health, a twin sister I love to death, a Wonderful
Mom and brothers/sisters, and I could just go on and on and on.
 
The Paper Shelter is where this digi comes from.
I saw it and thought is was just sooo adorable.
 
This is colored with Spectrum Noir Markers. I have listed the colors I used below.
 

 
Spectrum Noir Markers colors used are:
TN4, TN3, TN2, TN1, GB11, GB10, GB7, GB5, GB4, GB3, GB2, GB1,
OR3, OR2, OR1, CT4, CT2, EB8, EB5, EB3, TB4, TB1, LV1, PP3
 
I truly hope that during this Thanksgiving time, you take the time to think of all the things you have to be Thankful for.  We all go through rough times, but thinking of all you have to be thankful for can help get you through those times.  Someone else always has it worse.
 
Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again soon.
 
 
 

1 comment :

  1. OMG, this is so adorable... I just LOVE it and Fantastic coloring...
    hugs

    ReplyDelete