Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Simply Betty Birthday Day 3

I am entering this card in the Spectrum Noir DT Call.

Yes, this is colored completely with Spectrum Noir Markers!!! 

We have reached Day 3 of our Birthday Celebration for the Teen Scene Glam Rockers!!!! 

Well, are you working on your challenge for my Glam Rockers????  You better be.  I want to see MORE PEOPLE doing the Glam Rockers than ANY of the others!!!!!  If you can't remember:  Glitz up your grunge... that means make it grungy, but glitter it up, or bling it up!
 
Today I have "teamed up" Andy and C C Digi to "STRIKE up the BAND" for this Birthday!!!
 
 

     This card I made nice and bright.  This is 2 different Digi’s from Simply Betty Stamps.
 They are both from the set called “Teen Scene Glam Rockers”.  I combined them
  together to “Make a band”. 

Skin on both boy and girl are:  FS2, FS4, FS9, IGI
Hair Girl:  BP4, BP3, BP1
Hair Boy:  CG4, CG3, CG1
Girl clothes:  Pants & shirt:  BP4, BP3, BP1
                        Jacket & Guitar:  LV2, LV1
Boy clothes:  Shirt:  PL3, JG2, IGI
Drum sticks:  GB8
Drums:  IG1, IG2, TB5, CT3
Cymbals:  GB8, CT3 

The present is a picture on a paper that I cut out.  Then I put glossy accents all over it and set it aside to dry overnight. 
Paper is just some random paper I had laying around, leftover from using it on a different project.
I used “pop up pads” for dimension under the words Happy Birthday & under the “band”.

 
Be sure to hop on over to Rachel's and check out what she has done.
 
See you tomorrow! 
 
 
 

2 comments :