Sunday, June 9, 2013

Simply Betty Birthday Day 1

Simply Betty's Birthday! 

This is Day 1 of the Teen Scene Glam Rockers!

Ready for more prizes?  Of course you are... today we are continuing our celebration by giving away the TWO lines that  Rachel and I have started with...you'll be seeing more projects throughout the week from them with these lines...
Teen Glam Rockers and Summer 2012 Teens!
Here are the details:
Since there are two lines there are two Challenges, you can enter both and as much as possible:
For the Teen Glam Rockers: Glitz up your grunge... that means make it grungy, but glitter it up, or bling it up!
For the Teen Summer 2012: anything but a card anything suitable for the Summer: an altered picnic basket, an altered soda bottle...anything!
You have until June 30th winners announce July 4th
Good luck and have fun!
Wow am I super excited about our Birthday month.  My favorite set is the Glam Rockers.  They can be used for soo many versatile things and coloring them Is sooo much fun.  My sister got me started with Simply Betty Stamps.  She showed me some of what she was coloring and got me to looking at them.  I just couldn’t believe the amazing artistry and the incredible coloring of them.  No, I can’t remember my very first SBS stamp I bought but I soon got asked to be on the Design Team and have a blast with these awesome digi’s/stamps. 

 
 

 
Now, you be sure to come back each day this week to see the next "Glam Rockers".

Jump on over to Rachel's too, she is doing Teen Scene Summer 2012.

 
 
 
 
 

2 comments :

  1. Irene, these cards are fabulous!!!! I love the line you picked (I would have picked that one if you didn't already have it!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super FANTASTIC on both cards!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete