Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Dancing Like A Star

 
This digi is from Redonkulous.
Her name is Dancing Like A Star
 
She is colored with only Spectrum Noir Markers.
 
 
 
Oh what fun she was to color.
 
Skin - FS2, FS4, FS9, IG1
Dress - DR1, DR5, DR6, DR7, CR10
Hair - EB5, EB8, GB11
Shoes - IG10
 
Paper is just what I had laying around.
Flowers are from:  Wild Orchids
I get them in cream or white and then I spray them with a mix of rubbing alcohol and a couple drops of my Spectrum Noir refill liquid.
 
Hope you enjoy this and stop by again soon.
 
 
 

4 comments :

  1. Beautiful card., I love this image and you colored her beautifully. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. just STUNNING, love your layout, colors and coloring..
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are an amazing cardmaker hun! A true inspiration! Both versions are lovely - and red is a stinker to work with sometimes! xoxo
    Redonkadoodles.com

    ReplyDelete