Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Batty Betty

This card was made specifically for the Spectrum Noir DT Call.

It is colored with only Spectrum Noir makers.

  This card I made to be used for any occasion.  This is a digi from Simply Betty Stamps
  named Batty & Betty.

The colors I used are:

Skin:  FS2, FS4, FS9, IGI, CR3
Hair:  EB8, EB5, GB10
Eyes:  EB5, GB10
Barrettes and Shirt:  PL3, PL2, PL1
Lips:  PL3, PL2 

Paper I used is from:  Colorbok Paper Plus+ Pack:  Fruit Punch
Spellbinder is:  Opulent Ovals
Memory Box Die Cut:  Precious Hearts.
The flowers I use I buy from:  www.wildorchidcrafts.com
   I bought them in a cream color and then used Alcohol + several drops of my Spectrum 
   Noir refill ink in a spray bottle and sprayed the ones I wanted colored.
Pearls:  Liquid Pearl Pen 101 “Ice White “  (Let dry for several hours before touching)
 
Thank you soo much for stopping by.
 

1 comment :

  1. oh so FANTASTIC!!! Love her, your colors and coloring
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete