Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Simply Betty - 13 Days of Halloween

Welcome to our Last Day of our 13 Days of Halloween!
I sure hope you came and saw all the creations for these days.
 
Today is "Trick or Treat".  We are to show off our favorite Trick (technique).
 
The one I chose is inking around the image.  I printed off two of the same image and made sure they were the same size.  After I got it colored (but you can do it before if you would like) I laid my one image that was not colored on top of the colored one.  I then used my stencil brush and tapped it on the ink pad and then on my image.  This way the ink got onto the uncolored image and the paper all around it and NOT on my image.
I used a very light blue.
These are two of Simply Betty's images.
Zombie Miller & Zombie Rio and I used Microsoft Office to put them together.  One reason I LOVE digi stamps!
 
 
I sure hope you have enjoyed your 13 Days of Halloween.
Be sure to check out everyones creations.
Hope to see you back here soon!
 
 

1 comment :